WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #78 -- Tanza Late Part Six

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 20:41:17 PDT 2013

On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 02:59:14 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> I can actually give people an example of one story I've told both ways:
>   The Forgotten Vigilante
> (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/journal.htm#vigilante) and
> Powernaut 2009, Forgotten Heroes
> (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2009.htm).  The prose
> version was for the very first High Concept Challenge, and it was my
> very first RACC story.  Still, I've come to prefer the Powernaut's way.

You know, I reread the comic, and I think both it and the prose version are
made better by the existence of the other. The comic version kinda elides
details, whereas the prose version is basically nothing but a recitation of
details.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, two great tastes that taste great
together!