SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #7: It's the Reality Shifts

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jul 24 18:28:08 PDT 2013

On 7/24/2013 12:37 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 04:09:14 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> In any case, Karl Scribner and Steffi Brock seem to have their own
>> relationship with Hypergaard, going back to 1969.  They're both barely
>> old enough for that, though they would have been children then.  There's
>> definitely a story to tell there.
>
> Interesting! Have we seen these characters before on RACC?

Basically, no, not on RACC.  But quite a large portion of my 2005
fiction involved them.  You could go browse right now and find Karl's
amazing secret, if you just can't wait for Powernaut comics to reveal it.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, they seem possibly awesome.

They'll both return to Powernaut comics.  Powernaut 1969 will have that
trip to Hypergaard, and Powernaut 2005 Episode 3 will have The Secret of
Karl.  I have five Powernaut 2005 episodes planned, plus three Powernaut
2006.

I know. - Archie Andrews