MISC: Godling Reboot??

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 00:04:29 PDT 2013

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 08:39:01 +0000 (UTC), jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:

> Wow, guys. Good to hear you all still remember Godling ;-)

Naturally! <3

> Well, your comments make it clear to me you ''got'' what I was trying to
> do with Godling.
> So... I will not do the reboot but incorporate some of my new ideas in the
> current series.

That is a good idea.

> I will also continue where I left off with The Reality Bomb story.
> I guess sometimes I start to feel insecure about my work and where I'm
> going with it. Comments from readers like you really help me.
> I'm still very honored Godling won ''favorite character'' a year or so back.

That is because you rock! <3

> All of this makes me wonder what you guys think of the New 52 Superman
> reboot though... Any comments?

In my personal opinion: The Morrison stuff's quite interesting; getting rid
of the relationship with Lois and putting in one with Wonder Woman is a
move that makes no sense and is detrimental to all three characters; the
rest... eh?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, meh?