MISC: Godling Reboot??

jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 01:39:01 PDT 2013

Wow, guys. Good to hear you all still remember Godling ;-)
Well, your comments make it clear to me you ''got'' what I was trying to do with Godling.
So... I will not do the reboot but incorporate some of my new ideas in the current series.
I will also continue where I left off with The Reality Bomb story.
I guess sometimes I start to feel insecure about my work and where I'm going with it. Comments from readers like you really help me.
I'm still very honored Godling won ''favorite character'' a year or so back.
All of this makes me wonder what you guys think of the New 52 Superman reboot though... Any comments?

Jochem