LNH/HCC: All-New Legion of Net.Heroes #1

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 22:31:07 PDT 2013

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 02:18:23 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

<snip>
> That makes four LNHes, right?  I count Classic, Y, 20, and All-New.
> Someday someone's going to have a Crisis of Multiple LNHes.

Well, if we're talking about LNH storytelling universes (as opposed to
universes that only show up in someone else's story), there's Martin's
LNHX, the alt.ernate future of LNH2, the Watchmen-esque world where Golden
LNH-Men and LNH-Men: The Silver Age took place... and probably a few
others.

I've been fiddling with... not a Classic/Y/20 crossover, but a story that
involves characters from all three universes... for a while. But it's kind
of the opposite of a Crisis.

>> If you're interested in swinging by sometime, just drop me an email and
>> I'll send you the info to get on!
>
> ... with my copious spare time.  Maaaybe.

Heh heh heh.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, copious