WWW: NEW "The Continentals: Searching Hyde and Low!!!"

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Tue Jul 9 13:47:41 PDT 2013

On Monday, July 8, 2013 2:22:35 PM UTC-4, Darryl Hughes wrote:
> There's a new update at The Continentals. Here's the teaser:
>

> "SEARCHING HYDE AND LOW!!!"
>

> As as amazed Norfolk watches Fiona's daring pursuit of the killer,
>
> Smythe looks for an alternate course of action.
>

> The Continentals
>
> http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/continentals/series.php
>

> Connect with "The Continentals" on Facebook at:
>
> https://www.facebook.com/thecontinentalscomic
>

> Dee

LOL! Yeah, maybe she's part tree frog.

In my mind the Divide walls were made of wood. Monique made them stone. So I just figure they're like those stone walls where the stones stick out a bit so that you can get hand and foot grips on them.

And by the way, Jackie Chan climbs walls in all his kung fu movies with great ease. XD

Dee