LNH/Review: The Tribulations of Kid Review #8

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 13:58:43 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-27, at 3:16 AM, Andrew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:

> PREHISTORIC PRODUCTIONS AND LITERARY IMPOSSIBLE PRESENT
>
> The Tribulations of KID REVIEW, Issue #8
>
> Reviewing: The Super Wizard From Space #43:
>           "The Secret History of the Seven Cosmic Crowns, Part 2"
>           by Wil Alambre
>
> Written by Andrew Perron

Wow, thanks for the review! I know I don't say this enough but I appreciate all the feedback I get. The "super wizard" fiction has always been an avenue for improving my writing, and stuff like this always help, both to the technical aspects and yo my overall ego :P I'm grateful to all who take the time to respond, reply, and comment on the stuff I post, especially considering how rarely I reciprocate *embarrassed*

Wil Alambre