SW10/RACCies: Superhuman World / Powernaut and Associated Eligibles for 2012

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jan 5 13:57:14 PST 2013

Assuming the RACCies to be the same as last year...  This year's a lot
easier for me.

===================== clip & return =====================

RACC1.  FAVORITE WRITER:

Scott Eiler  8{D>

RACC2.  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:

- Superhuman World 2011
- Powernaut
- Clueless Lad Team-Up

RACC3.  FAVORITE MINI-SERIES:
12 issues or less, including one-shots:

- Powernaut 1944 (Powernaut and the Power Stars)
- Powernaut 1954 (On Venus with Lady Wrestlers)
- Powernaut 1955 (The Adventures of PowerTEEN)
- Powernaut 2005 (Who Is The Powernaut?)
- Powernaut 2009 (Forgotten Heroes)
- Superhuman World 2011:  Endgame

RACC4.  FAVORITE ARC:
Any multi-issue storyline that is *not* RACC3 (include issue numbers, if
known):

- Powernaut 2011 (Waiting for the Boot)
- Clueless Lad Team-Up #2 and #3 (Meet the Legion)

RACC5.  FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE (include a short blurb that identifies the
issue):  Obviously all my wonderful work is eligible.  So I'll just
mention *my* favorites.

- Powernaut 1944 #5:  Power Stars starring Galatea
- Powernaut 1954 #9:  I Think I Love Him!
- Powernaut 1955 #1:  A Personal Message from the Publisher
- Powernaut 2005 #1:  Who Are The Powernauts?
- Powernaut 2011 #7:  debut of Leo the Pirate Vampire King
- Clueless Lad Team-Up #3:  featuring The Great Catastrophe
- LNH20 Comics Presents #17:  The Perils of Doc Nostalgia

RACC6.  FAVORITE HERO/PROTAGONIST:

- Private Danger
- Powernaut 1944/1954
- PowerTEEN (1955)
- Powernaut 2005/2009/2011
- Clueless Lad

RACC7.  FAVORITE VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST:

- The Saucer Alien (Powernaut 1954)
- Evil Mages (Powernaut 2011)
- Ellipsis

RACC8.  FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:

- S.O.S. (Powernaut 1944 and 2005)
- Lady Wrestlers on Venus (Powernaut 1954)
- Digit-O the Powerputer (Powernaut 1955)
- The Forgotten Vigilante (Powernaut 2009 *and* the Spoon of Destiny)
- Jimmy Flamer (Superhuman World 2011)
- Powernaut 1968 (hippie dude from Powernaut 2011)

RACC9.  FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:

- Private Danger
- PowerTEEN!

RACC11.  FAVORITE ACTION/ADVENTURE:
Series, miniseries, etc.:

I hope everything I write qualifies for that.

RACC12.  FAVORITE ACRAPHOBE/ADULT OFFERING:

Superhuman World Sexuality

RACC14.  FAVORITE STORY UNIVERSE:

Superhuman World 2011 / Powernaut ("SW10")

RACC15.  FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON RACC:

everyone's pal Scott Eiler  8{D>

RACC16.  BEST DISCUSSION:
By thread, not participants:

Talk Back to the Powernaut!

RACC18.  MOST IMPROVED AUTHOR:
 >From January 1st, 2012 to present:

okay, I think I could win this one this year.

RACC20.  FAVORITE NEW TITLE:
Same as RACC2, but issue #1 must have been on or after January 1st, 2012:

I got nothing.

THE RABBIT-BREEDER'S CUP:
Awarded to the most prolific writer in this or *any* amateur fiction
forum!  We're measuring volume, folks!:

I think I can get that this year, too.

THE IMAGE TESTIMONIAL TIMEPIECE (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED):
For that author whose works are most consistently late:

Consistently I get, but late not so much.

THE "SPIDER SPINS!" LITTLE LULU WEB PAGE AWARD:
For our favorite RACC-related web page:

- http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/

And how about a RACC Jam Award for Favorite Guest Star?  Here's who's
come to visit my stories from other imprints this year:

- Galatea (Powernaut 1944)
- Doc Nostalgia (Powernaut 1944 and 2009)
- The Forgotten Vigilante (LNH20 Spoon of Destiny; uh, sure, my own
character in my own story counts)
- Lydia Devin, the Goddess (LNH20 Spoon of Destiny)

I know. - Archie Andrews