[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #39: Do While Rw Nw Prt M Hrw, Part 3

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Feb 27 17:44:47 PST 2013

On 2/27/2013 1:34 PM, Wil Alambre wrote:

> After a long wordless moment, he bends down and grabs one of the
> wizard's feet. Then, Emperor M drags limp body away to the pyramids in
> the horizon.
>
> Away from Us. We allow a smile. And a wash of relief.

> AUTHOR'S NOTES
>
> Would this have qualified for the "Ruined Forever" High Concept
> Challenge? I guess it depends on what happens next issue ;)

It all depends on how you spin it...

What?  You've shattered the Super Wizard's aura of invincibility?  He'll
never get that back!  Even if he comes back next issue in the body of
his seemingly-victorious enemy, his other enemies will think he's a
wimp!  You've RUINED HIM FOREVER!

(Or is this what the Super Wizard From Space *wants* his enemies to think?)

I know. - Archie Andrews