WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #17 The Mirror Part One and Two

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 24 11:10:53 PST 2013

On 2/23/13 12:09 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2/23/2013 8:01 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
>> It's No Joke Saturday!
>>
>> (Well, not really.. there will just be times when I can't come up with
>> some lame joke and do something like getting into my characters heads to
>> see what makes them tick.)
>
> I like to think sometimes the joke is in the angsty suspensefulness.  My
> own humor strip for today has a nuclear punchline, for instance.
>
> Oh, and the sad old man in the mirror looks kind of like you.  Though he
> really looks more like me.  8{C>

Well since Max Ruetra kinda looks like me when I was 20 or so, I figured
that Old Max Ruetra should look like an old me...

I did make the older version balder and fatter than I really am... so
probably more of what I'll look like in my 40s if I don't start
exercising more...

Not that Max Ruetra is in any way me despite having created characters
and comic strips that I created... or he thinks he created...

Arthur "Not Max Ruetra..." Spitzer