SW10: Powernaut 1962 #4: Space Race!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Feb 23 11:14:01 PST 2013

It's No Joke Saturday!  ... Actually I do have a joke, and the punchline
is explosive.  It's like Wacky Races for the Atomic Age!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1962.htm#4

For technical reasons I'm not publishing to Facebook today.  (I'm
waiting a day or two to see if FB will register the fact that I have new
art on the page so I can share it as the thumbnail.)  But there's no
reason the fans of my other publication channels should suffer the delay.

I know. - Archie Andrews