RACCIES: New Writer and Bronze Boot Eligibles

Ted Brock tbrock1031 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 22:55:20 PST 2013

On Feb 22, 3:09 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012's eligibles for the Doctor Stomper Bronze Boot for Excellence in
> Exposition:
>
> rec.arts.comics.creative Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
> [LNH/META] The LNH Frequently Asked Questions
> LNH20 Comics Presents: Spoon of Destiny Saga Recap
> Bite-Size Tals of the LNH v20 #5: "I Never Metafiction I Didn't Like"
> LNH 20th Anniversary Special
> META: Three Metaphors For Superhero Teams
>
> Let me know if I missed anything on either of these! (Especially that
> second one.)

There was The Official Guide to the StarFall Universe #2: Supporting
Cast in October.   StarFall's sole 2012 contribution, it looks. :(

I need to get off my ass and bug my writers, including myself, to
finish our current issues!  Someone ring Jaelle and tell her to keep
Writer's Block Woman AWAY from the StarFall offices! :)