ASH: LNH 2027 One-Shot: "Rebooted"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Feb 14 18:27:12 PST 2013

On 2/14/2013 2:09 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2:32 pm, dvan... at eyrie.org (Dave Van Domelen) wrote:
>
>> And if humanity's first hint of our existence is as heroes, that can only
>> help."
>>       "Not necessarily...shunned and hated by a world they never made, a world
>> they've sworn to..."
>>       "Enough mutant mutant angst angst, Zach," Nate interrupted.
>
> Heeheehee Echo Lad.

Actually I sense an easter egg here.  I think it was X-Factor comics
that once suggested that people sing Mutant Mutant Angst Angst to the
tune of the Happy Happy Joy Joy song.

But it's a really gutsy story if you're expecting the general public to
find the RACC easter eggs.

I know. - Archie Andrews