WWW: G.A.A.K: Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures

Darryl Hughes deemoneygrip at webtv.net
Sun Feb 10 04:13:53 PST 2013

No, they didn't use the word "ass" in 50's titles. But 50's b-movie
titles used every term for "cool" and "rock-n-roll", etc, to draw in the
kids in those days. I watched A LOT of Creature Feature, the 4:30 Movie,
and Chiller theatre in my day (I guess that ages me) so I know what I'm
talking about.

And hell yeah, if you don't see "The Goonies", "ET", "Gremlins",
"Monster Squad", "My Science Project", and a laundry list of other 80's
teen scifi adventure movies in there then you aren't looking hard
enough. LOL!

"G.A.A.K: Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures" by Darrl HUghes nnd Monique
MacNaughton. It's like ET--With teeth!
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/gaak/series.php