WWW: NEW! "The Continentals: Vengeance is Crime!!!" up now

Darryl Hughes deemoneygrip at webtv.net
Mon Feb 4 19:47:16 PST 2013

Thanks. Webcomics were never a great fit for my writing style. I tend to
write in graphic novel/novel style with chapters, etc, and webcomic
people sometimes (often times) find our stuff hard to keep up with.

  Another of me and Monique's comics that you might like (its finished
so you can read it from beginning to end) is "G.A.A.K: Groovy Ass Alien
Kreatures". It's like The Goonies meets the Invaders from Mars. We got
nominated for the Glyph Comic Awards (Rising Star category) in 2007 with
it.

G.A.A.K
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/gaak/series.php