SW10: Powernaut 1948 #1: Powernaut and Losernaut!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:50:18 PST 2013

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 03:13:11 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> You're probably wondering how I can top my last 24-issue series.  I
> think I'll go to the other extreme!
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1948.htm#1
>
> I was going to just fold this strip into the main Powernaut page,
> because it's just one strip. But then where would I put the commentary?
> And with Curly Howard and Jerry Lewis both around, and Goofus and
> Gallant making their debut, how could this strip not have commentary?
> And there *could* always be more Powernaut 1948 strips.

Wow, I see. XD That sure is fully compressed. I expected Losernaut to be
more like Bizarro, but I guess naut.

>  From the Encyclopedia Galactica, free information for the universe.
>
> See also: Powernaut and Losernaut (movie).
>
> Editor's Note: This article may contain wording that presents the
> subject in a subjective manner.

You manage to really make this section sound scholarly! Good job!

One question: What are the tiny squiggles that float near their faces in
every panel?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, pink threat