RACCIES: Prehistoric Productions Eligibles for 2012

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:15:23 PST 2013

Okay, so apparently I forgot a couple things:

MISC: Touch the Great Beyond, a one-shot in the Correspondence With the
Goddess universe. Eligible for RACC3, RACC5, and possibly RACC10-12, with
the protagonist, The One, eligible for RACC6 and RACC9.

LNH v2 #51 Second Add-On. Technically eligible for RACC5, though really,
you'd probably just want to nominate all three parts of the issue together.
Fairy Princess Lad is eligible for RACC6 and RACC9.

The Flame Wars Final scene in Ultimate Mercenary #7. The issue itself is
pretty much an Adrian joint, so I'll let him notify you of its eligibility
(you should totally nominate it, you guys), but Chaos Theory is eligible
for RACC8 and RACC9!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I *think* that's everything?