RACCIES: Prehistoric Productions Eligibles for 2012

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Feb 1 18:15:17 PST 2013

On 2/1/2013 4:52 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> All righty! Scott's posted them, I should too!

Yes, you should.  We all should.  We Must.  Otherwise I'll just nominate
what I remember, and most people won't be happy.  8{C>

> RACC4.  FAVORITE ARC:
>
> Into the Letters Page Dimension (The Tribulations of Kid Review #5-?)
> [LNH]

Okay, now I remember this one.

> The Spoon of Destiny Saga [LNH20]

I tend to favor arcs *after* they complete.  8{C>

> RACC5.  FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE (include a short blurb that identifies
> the issue):
>
> The Great Catastrophe #4 [LNH20]

I shall have to nominate this one just because you saw a job that needed
doing and you did it.  8{D>

> RACC6.  FAVORITE HERO/PROTAGONIST:
>
> Clueless Lad

hey, you *did* write him!  Now I'll have to consider whether he's worth
nominating.  8{o>

> Doc Nostalgia

That one's certainly had a good year.

> The Great Catastrophe
> January Frost

I've come to appreciate those also.

> RACC7.  FAVORITE VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST:
>
> Mister Morrison
> Mother Time

I want to destroy Mister Morrison, but obviously he's gotten my
attention.  And we're plotting stuff around him.  So I'll have to
nominate him.  And I can see how Mother Time might be important too.  8{D>

> RACC8.  FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:
>
> Ununnilium Stranger

hmm, I thought he was just a Twitter character.  8{o>

> RACC13.  FAVORITE REVIEW TITLE:
>
> The Tribulations of Kid Review

yay!  Come back to us, Kid Review!

> THE RABBIT-BREEDER'S CUP:
>
> I dunno, Scott did a heck of a lot this year.

well, yeah, if a cartoon you can read in a minute counts as much as a
big wordy story that takes *ten* minutes to read.  By that standard,
I've written maybe eight stories.  Not counting text supplements, but
that probably raises me to twelve.  8{C>

I've experimented with my strips as screen savers, though.  I know I
can't *re*-read them in ten seconds.  8{D>

> THE "SPIDER SPINS!" LITTLE LULU WEB PAGE AWARD:
>
> We've got two:
> Legion of Net.Heroes: Into the Tumblrverse at http://netheroes.tumblr.com/
> Ask the Legion of Net.Heroes at http://askthelnh.tumblr.com/
>
> (The latter has gone quiet due to lack of questions, so if anyone
> wants to ask any...)

Oooh, I was wondering why Ask The LNH has been so dead, without
considering how I need to drive it.  Be careful what you wish for.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews