SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #18 and #19: Seriously! I Like Merging Bodies!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 27 12:19:06 PST 2013

Well, it looks like Wyatt Ferguson and the Powernaut can come to an
arrangement then.  DOUBLE STRIP - CONCLUDING THE EPISODE!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005c.htm#18

Bonus Section:  Commentary  from Vince Cortez!    Where Are The Other
Heroes?

All the links here can be found under http://www.eilertech.com/stories/ .

Before the latest reality shifts, our Earth had a full spectrum of
superheroes and other superhumans. Now, the Earth is apparently what it
would have been without them. The U.S. President is the son of our
President Bush, because his father didn't resign after invading the
Bahamas in 1996 to root out superhumans. The technology is
less-developed here; the superhumans in some of the island nations drove
some advances.

• The most powerful superhuman was Ellipsis. He disappeared in January
2005 - the same time Wyatt Ferguson did. (ref: "Over the Mountain",
2005/after.htm#mountain) He was in a universe which claimed to govern
other universes - and he was *governing* there. So he could be anywhere
now - and most other heroes would oppose him if he reappears here.
Except...

• The other heroes disappeared  *just before*  the most recent reality
shift - the shift which changed the U.S. President from Rodham to Bush.
(ref: "Humans of the Earth",  2005/humans.htm) We still don't know where
they are.

I know. - Archie Andrews