MISC: GODLING's WORLD #4: SHOWING TEETH

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Dec 25 18:17:51 PST 2013

On 12/24/2013 10:23 AM, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:
> GODLING’s WORLD #  4:  SHOWING TEETH
> by J. Vandersteen
>
> –	DOBER-GIRL in:  SHOWING TEETH
>
> Godling flies above the city streets of New Troy, probably off to defeat another threat to Earth. Below, in a dark alley stands a young woman, clothed in brown and black spandex, her arms naked and tattooed. Spikes cover wristbands and shoulderpads. A mask that only shows her chin and mouth has dog-like ears on top. Surrounding her are three thugs, carrying knives.
> 	“Godling might not pay much attention to you guys, but New Troy has a new protector in Dober-Girl!” she says.

Whatever writing tool you use to write your episodes, it seems to eat
most of the space in your line breaks when you turn it into these text
messages.  It's kind of hard to read.  But...

> 	“Doc, we need some help here,” one of them says.
> 	“You gotta be kidding me,” Dober-Girl says.
> 	“What? It’s you!?” one of the men says. The three men are the thugs Dober-Girl fought for the life and dignity of the junkie.
> 	“Crap. Please don’t wreck the furniture!” Doc says.

Your writing style worked well for this story.  I enjoyed it.  And it
made sense for everyone to come see this doctor.

I know. - Archie Andrews