SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #15: Work For Me!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Dec 17 21:07:31 PST 2013

On 12/17/2013 8:59 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 04:30:05 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Hey, Wyatt, where's Karl?  ... The drama continues, faster than usual.
>> Powernaut 2005 is twice a week through December!  And yes, I'm enjoying
>> my pre-Christmas time off work, thanks.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005c.htm#15
>
> {{yay}}
>
> So they're merged into a single being at this point, or?

Sure looks that way.  Now, can Wyatt keep this up with the Powernaut
looking, or...?  8{D>

>> In short: Wyatt is mild-mannered. But if he really wants to do
>> something, the superhuman community pays attention.
>
> That's a lot of power. It occurs to me that Wyatt - our Wyatt - is a lot
> like Molecule Man; lots of power, not much motivation to use it.

I think of him more like John Constantine.  He's a walking plot device
with variable motivations.  Only recently when Constantine met Superman
did anyone have to worry about *what* powers he has.  I'm not even sure
*which* Superman it was, because it was awfully close to the recent DC
relaunch.  But it was the same old Constantine.

I know. - Archie Andrews