WWW: NEW "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Hither and Yon" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Fri Dec 13 03:59:42 PST 2013

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:13:30 AM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 12/11/2013 1:40 PM, the-deeman@ wrote:
>

> > If you find a fork in the road...take it.
>

> Noooo!  That's the way to the Haunted Forest!
>

> ... Seriously, why would they not go straight to the Kingdom Ever After
>
> where the crisis is?  Or should we just trust their non-linear logical
>
> skills to go to the root of the problem?
>

> > Chevalier: The Queen's Mouskeeteer. It's a fabled fairy tale of
>
> > enor-mouse proportions.
>
> > http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php
>

> --
>
> (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------
>

> When you *are* the leader... whatever goes wrong... whether you did it
>
> or not... *you* are held responsible. - Barack Obama
>

> I know. - Archie Andrews
>

> - from Archie #617, March 2011, scripted by Alex Simmons.

Why would they go to the Kingdom Ever After? Remember the prince and his army are waiting outside of The Far, Far Away to attack them because he thinks the princess is being held there (making it a miracle that Chevalier got out at all), so Chevalier is looking for the people who took her. And remember, the people who took the princess did something dastardly before they took her which caused the prince to think it was the Far, Far Away in the first place.

To be answered next page. :)

Dee