SW10: Test Message (and Coming Attractions)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 5 10:29:20 PST 2013

I'm getting the newsgroup just fine, thanks.  This message is just to
test whether I can send email from where I'm posting right now. That
said, I might as well make the email useful.

I usually take a month off between Powernaut series.  Thus far it's
barely been a week, yet I have Powernaut 2005 Episode 3 under way. The
story is another one I've already told as text back in 2005. Now it's
psycho-drama in in the pulse-pounding Powernaut manner.  No one punches
anyone or anything, but it's still quite funny at times.  I will
probably post the first strip a week from tomorrow.

If I get extra-copious spare time, I might work on that Ellipsis
Christmas HCC story.  The main challenge for me there is to get in an
Ellipsis mood instead of a Powernaut mood.  Ho ho ho. Alternatively I
could come up with a review issue featuring either Chancellor Wyatt or
Psychovant the Duck.  I can summon those moods fairly easily.  But the
Chancellor's review will read like an encyclopedia of alternate
universes.  And if I tell RACC what *Psychovant* thinks of all these
fine stories, I'll probably start a flame war.  8{O>

I know. - Archie Andrews