[RACCies/LNH/LNH2/LNH20] Looniverse RACCies Eligibles for 2013

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:43:42 PST 2013

On Wed, 4 Dec 2013 23:28:20 +0000 (UTC), Saxon Brenton wrote:

> On 3 Dec 2013 Andrew Perron (pwerdna at gmail.com) replied:
>> Probably you should include my co-RPers from All-New LNH #1. (And
>> speaking of...)
>
>      Anal-Retentive Archive Kid 3 said, "Good point."
>      Anal-Retentive Archive Kid 2 nodded.  "Yeah."  He leaned over
> and opened up another file, checking the roster. "Okay, so that
> adds Edward PROTERA and Renata..."
>      "Renata or RENATA?" ARAK 3 asked.  "Her given name or surname?"
>      ARAK 3 shrugged, and then grinned mischeivously.  "For all we
> know it might even be *his* name."  He shrugged again.  "Not that
> gender would any difference to the formatting of the list."

Her, but in this case I think it's supposed to be a first name? Well, it's
an Internet handle pen-name sort of thing.

>      ARAK 1 went, "Huh.  Look at this guys.  There's just been a
> posting of All-New Legion of Net.Heroes #2... And the roster has
> changed."  The others leaned over his shoulder.
>      "Oh yeah," said ARAK 2.  "Well, that's going to artificially
> inflate the list of writers."  He began typing.

Mwahahaha. <3 What can I say? I like years when Favorite New Writer is a
real contest.

>      ARAK 1 waved this away.  "Please.  As if that hasn't been
> happening for all those years when Dvandom was putting out single
> LNH stories."
>      ARAK 3 frowned, and then she asked, "So is it Edward PROTERA or
> Edward HAUSER?
>      ARAK 1 said.  "Dunno.  Another question to put to Andrew I guess."

The latter; the writer in question has stated intent to use the latter name
from now on.

>      "Tied him up in a comfy chair and poke him with soft cusions, I
> say," said ARAK 3.

Fiends!

>      ARAK 2 went, "Okay, done.  This should do as a placeholder until
> the final version is posted early in 2014."

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, excellent.