SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #12: Pay Up!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Aug 24 10:06:36 PDT 2013

It's time to sit back and relax after beating the storm... no, wait,
there's still a room full of villains!  In related news, the Powernaut
has made it almost all the way through an episode without beating anyone
up.  Looks like we have two problems which solve each other!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005b.htm#12

Something weird happened while I was checking my web site for Powernaut
traffic... The Web noticed some backstory I'd forgotten!

*  According to the World Journal Monthly in 2006, the Hypergaardians
and the Powernaut got a vigilante named Mister Discipline plus Ultimate
Low C, the avatar of Cold, to help cool down the hurricane!
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2006/journal_c.htm) For the record,
Hypergaard still did this, only off-panel without the Powernaut's
knowledge. As you can see, the Powernaut and his assistant were both busy...

* The Powernaut's cartoon page is decreasing in traffic, but the old
World Journal Monthly story of the Powernaut vs. Super-Hurricane Katrina
is currently the most popular single web page inside Eilertech.com.
Apparently some untraceable but mighty force is making people search for
Hurricane Katrina *and* the Powernaut!  I simply have to get them to the
  *current* plot line somehow.  So I've refitted the old story with a
Party 'til the World Obeys link.

I know. - Archie Andrews