LNH/META: Holiday Miracle Pet Week -- The third week of August!!!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 22:06:40 PDT 2013

On Thu, 8 Aug 2013 02:35:03 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

<snip>
> I'd probably just go with my Miracle Pets work a certain way and
> other people's Miracle Pets work however they want them to
> work.

That works.

> And I can't say for sure they don't exist.  They just might be
> vacationing in places
> where no one can ever find them (including the LNH Writers) during the time
> of the year that's outside their Holiday Season.

Hanging out with Dr. Net.ropolis, sipping margaritas.

> I think keeping certain aspects about the Miracle Pets a mystery is
> essential...
>
> I mean once you have a Rational Explanation about why a
> Miracle works... it kind of stops being a Miracle.

It's a good point. I don't generally go with the "never solve mysteries"
model of serial storytelling - that leads you down the path X-Files ended
up taking - but for something like the Miracle Pets, where the uncertainty
is part of the concept, it's best.

> Anyway, I declare the 3rd week of August -- Holiday Miracle Pet
> Week.  A week in which writers can write different season
> Miracle Pets teamed up together if anyone wants to do that.

Woooooo! <3 I've got a story in the works that might fit for this, though
it might come out before - or after - the third week.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hmmmmmm