GC: Correspondence From the Goddess #18: A String of Mental Expletives

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Aug 2 23:04:22 PDT 2013

On 8/2/2013 10:50 PM, mrnelson007 at gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 28, 2013 2:50:20 AM UTC-4, Andrew Perron wrote:
>>
>> Woooooooo! <3 Everyone, boo and hiss at Elana!
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, woo boo
>
> Boy, that sure is rude.  She's crying right now. You made her cry.

I think the Powernaut has expressed the same sentiments as Andrew, in
Questions To The Goddess over on Tumblr.  However, I don't recall the
Powernaut making Elana cry.  Fortunately the Powernaut does not shame
people, he just beats them up when the need arises.  He's feeling the
urge to say that on Facebook now.

This brings up some interesting metafiction...  Elana, Lydia, and the
Powernaut all have their own Tumblr accounts.  Powernaut continuity will
admit fractal timelines and alternate forums of reality, while Tumblr is
almost the only continuity Elana and Lydia know.  So if something
happens among these three on Tumblr, it's probably "real" for all of them!

I know. - Archie Andrews