HCC: HCC 36-1/2: One Minute Origin

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 21:40:36 PDT 2013

On 2013-04-25, at 8:39 PM, Tom Russell <joltcity at gmail.com> wrote:

> Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create a brief and distilled origin story for a hero. I won't put a cap on the word-count, or limit what constitutes a "hero". It can be a new hero or an old one. It can be whatever the words "one minute origin story" move you to write.

I dunno if it completely fits into the definition, but this origin story challenge has definitely put a worm into my noggin… so either way, I suppose its succeed in its intended purpose :)

In the next issue of "The Super Wizard From Space", delve in the never before seen "SECRET HISTORY OF THE SEVEN COSMIC CROWNS!"

Wil Alambre