LNH: Ultimate Mercenary: The Special Edition #1

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:35:16 PDT 2013

I am fairly certain (as certain as I can be about anything that I did almost sixteen years ago) that, yes, Pope was supposed to be some kind of evil parody of Bishop.

Also, while I remember the ninja bushes in the Tick, I'm not sure if wReam was making that reference; if I'm recalling correctly-- and it's been a very long time since I read any of wReam's stuff-- the "ninja bush" the Ultimate Ninja used were maple seeds ("whirlybirds").