LNH: Ultimate Mercenary: The Special Edition: introduction

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 19:34:18 PDT 2013

Sigh. I notice that the formatting for this, and my earlier post in Scott's thread, seems to be borked on Wil's archive. I suspect that's because I had saved them both in Google Docs and then pasted them here. I'm not really sure it's worth reposting it unless Eagle means to update the archive anytime soon.

Anyway, a version with the formatting and minor typos fixed is up on teh LNH tumblr: http://netheroes.tumblr.com/post/48974190367/ultimate-mercenary-the-special-edition-introduction I'll be reposting the issues there simultaneously as well, as soon as I can figure out how to make the formatting work under tumblr's awful new updates.

Adrian (tumblr is the best AND the worst)