RACCIES: 2012 (19th Annual) RACCies Ceremony

mrnelson007 at gmail.com mrnelson007 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 22:07:06 PDT 2013

Oh, dear.  In my excitement to post that story that this inspired me to do, I forgot to say the part where I'm actually completely overwhelmed and extremely flattered by all of this.  I mean, I figured I might get one or two, but... holy cow.  I don't know what to say.

Except thank you. I definitely want to say that much.

And then you went and made Rachel the star of this story, too, and geez, I'm so overwhelmed right now.

Thank you all.  And extra thanks to you, Scott, for that silly and amusing tale.

~Andrew Foltz