WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur - #59 No Ideas

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Apr 23 19:19:29 PDT 2013

On 4/22/2013 6:54 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On 4/22/13 6:01 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> heh.  Having read that story for the first time, I could go for
>> Webcomiclot getting invaded by Chuggernaut and the Knights of Chugalot.
>>   That'll be a classic Fight And Then Team Up story, since beer and web
>> comics are natural allies.   8{D>
>
> Sadly, I don't have the drawing skills for something like that...

You've drawn Pope Lizardsaurus fighting the Ultimate Ninja, haven't you?
  I bet you can fit the rest of the mass "combat" scene in one panel if
you want.  Or even have it conveniently off panel.  Isn't it great to be
the Writer *and* the Artist?

> You can have Chuggernaut trash the RACCies Ceremony if you want...

It would be a very different RACCies Ceremony if I did that this year.
But there's always next year.

I know. - Archie Andrews