WWW: NEW! "CHEVALIER: The Queen's Mouseketeer" up now!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Apr 18 19:51:35 PDT 2013

On 4/16/2013 11:18 PM, Darryl Hughes wrote:
> Uneasy is the head that wears the crown, oh my Queen.
>
> Dee
>
> CHEAVLIER: The Queen's Mouseketeer. It's a fabled fairy tale of
> enor-mouse proportions.
> http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php

Oooh, it's another Finish This Rhyme contest!

No word was returned from the Land Ever After,
As again and again the High Queen did implore.
And then to her dismay came the unwelcome display...

... of Prince Boorish bent over, having lowered his drawers!
His brother Prince Charming did shrug at the Queen,
But his men and he said, "This is better than war!"

(Technical assistance provided by www.rhymezome.com.)

I know. - Archie Andrews