LNH: Beige Countdown #9 (1/9)

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:06:41 PDT 2013

On Apr 11, 4:37 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> (too lazy to find a link for that Betterman story... thought it was the
> opening of Beige Countdown #9 and not a one-shot... would have been a
> better opening I think...)

You're probably right.  When I first posted the Betterman story, it
was by far the longest chapter in BC#9... and I thought that by
making it its own story, I might be able to whittle #9 to a
manageable length.

That hope has long since departed.  Perhaps I can include
it as part of the issue when we release "Beige Countdown"
in its Absolute edition.  *8-)

> Arthur "Looking forward to the rest...." Spitzer

Thanks!

--Rob Rogers
--Happy to finally have it out of his hard drive