LNH/Meta: The Unfinished...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 9 22:15:58 PDT 2013

I was thinking about LNH vII #50 and why it's unfinished and started to
wonder why some LNH multi-writer collaborations just never ever seem to
get completed.

I guess it's probably that no one has any ideas on how to finish them or
perhaps no one has the desire to be the writer that ends it once and for
all.

I mean I'd like to see LNH vII #50, but on the other hand I don't have
any ideas (beyond bad ones) about how to finish -- so no desire to
actually do anymore writing on it because of that.

Arthur "Any Thoughts On This?" Spitzer