WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #53 -- The Severed Head of Satan Part Eight

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Apr 9 19:26:28 PDT 2013

On 4/9/2013 12:27 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> What is Punk Rokkafeller's greatest desire?
>
> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/2013/04/09/53-the-severed-head-of-satan-part-eight/
>
> Arthur "Country Music?" Spitzer

Seems to me, he's just playing into Pope Lizardsaurus's plan to build an
invincible army of web cartoonists to prevail at the battle of
Armageddon.  That's right, I said Invincible Army of Web Cartoonists.
This plan would also explain why Satan's head is sitting in a bottle.
I'm not sure what Lizardsaurus is the pope *of*, but if I lived in his
world I'd seriously consider enlisting.

I know. - Archie Andrews