PRECOG/SW10/WWW: Powernaut Coming Attractions

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Apr 7 18:34:30 PDT 2013

On 4/4/2013 7:02 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1962b.htm#10
>
> Just three episodes left in the 1962 series!  Things move fast from
 > here.

Powernaut news update...  I started the series with about one week of
buffer.  Thanks to my manic-compulsive tendencies, that's only
increased.  I drew and scanned the last 1962 art today.  I'm in serious
danger of ending the series next weekend with a triple episode.

After this series will come my customary cartooning break, just in time
for the RACCies.  I'll be calling this one the Powernaut All-Star Break.
  Then...

I have plans to advance the storylines both from 1962 and 2005.  But I
have to admit some of my favorite Powernaut moments last year were the
side trips, for instance back to 1944.  So next, we return to 1955 with
PowerTEEN, for the classic origin of Paula Power!

I know. - Archie Andrews