SW10: Powernaut 2011 #6: But That Shouldn't Have Worked!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Sep 29 11:15:47 PDT 2012

Sometimes at work, I get the chance to hone my skills as a web developer
by getting in some extra practice with web page and photo editing tools.
  So this weekend, I'm publishing on Saturday *and* Monday!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2011.htm#6

This episode comes with commentary which Wyatt Ferguson calls, "The
Science Behind the Powernaut".

... You're kidding, right? The Powernaut and the things he does cannot
be explained by science, no matter how hard people like the Ellipses
try. He's basically magic.

Nobody's quite sure of the source of the Powernaut's power. I'm pretty
sure there's a link to the extradimensional city of Hypergaard, though.
There they have hyperscience, which is basically magic. I actually heard
an explanation from them once, but you'll have to excuse me 'cause I was
eight years old at the time. (Powernaut 1969, yet to be published)

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.