LNH/HYPE: Movie Trailer for Beige Midnight #12!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 17:09:38 PDT 2012

On 9/27/12 1:41 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 04:18:36 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
>> Okay, here's a movie trailer for Beige Midnight #12 made from various
>> home movies and assorted copyright abuse:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEexQ3lAEl4
>
> EXCITING!
>
> (...what's with the turtle?)
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, writing his in-depth reviews.
> Seriously, what was with the turtle?

Actually it's a tortoise...

As for its meaning like Moby Dick it could stand for possibly anything
from Life, Death, God, Nature, Chaos, Penis, and the incredibly long
slow slog it took to write Beige Midnight.

The tortoise was a pet of my mine, btw, when I was a kid (it lived at my
place during the summer and at an Aunt of mine during the winter).

Arthur "George was his name..." Spitzer