LNH: Beige Midnight #12: 'The Last LNH Story' (3/3)

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:35:39 PDT 2012

On Sep 25, 8:59 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I still have some more LNH stories left in me (just a lot shorter ones)
> so I'll still be posting stuff on RACC.

I'm very glad to hear that!  My biggest (unvoiced) concern throughout
all of 'Beige Midnight' was that you would end up burned out by
the end of it, and take a leave of absence from the newsgroup
to go and write "Twilight" fanfic or something...

> Oh and hopefully someday all of those missing issues of Beige Countdown
> will be posted (although I would completely understand if the various
> writers that reserved issues wanted to quit and never think about Beige
> Countdown again -- please, you don't have to do them -- I understand.
> Really.  Although, hopefully Rob will at least post what he has to the
> LNH Authors Group (or at least e-mail me them))

I'll make a pledge here and now to at least try to finish the next
issue
of Beige Countdown (#9?) by the end of the calendar year...

--Rob Rogers
--Keeping the beige light burning