LNH: Beige Midnight #12: 'The Last LNH Story' (3/3)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Sep 26 13:36:28 PDT 2012

On 09/26/2012 12:48 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On 9/26/12 9:25 AM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
>
>  > I'll probably have a lot more to say later, but on the whole this was
> a great ending and a perfectly suited to the LNH.
>
> Glad you enjoyed it.

I liked it too.  I especially liked the week before the end.  And I know
you agonized over the ending, but it's hard to go wrong with multiple
endings.  I think I'll take the one with the exploding cheesecake.

>  > Adrian (Apparently the only one who didn't contribute to Beige
> Midnight in any way, shape or form)

Well, I hijacked a couple of Beige Midnight characters, but I sure don't
remember what I contributed to the story itself.