LNH: Beige Midnight #12: 'The Last LNH Story' (3/3)

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 26 12:48:08 PDT 2012

On 9/26/12 9:25 AM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:> I can't believe I lived to
see the end of Beige Midnight. And it finished up before Homestuck AND
Wheel of Time, no less.

I can't believe it either...

 > I'll probably have a lot more to say later, but on the whole this was
a great ending and a perfectly suited to the LNH.

Glad you enjoyed it.

  The only real problem I had was that the Four-Color Kid plot thread
doesn't get any payoff at all. It's been brought up

throughout the story and seemed in the last issue as if the fourth Four
Color Kid was going to be important, but then it just gets dropped.

 > Adrian (Apparently the only one who didn't contribute to Beige
Midnight in any way, shape or form)

Yeah, I thought about doing more with the 4-Color Kid... some Silver
Surfer sacrifice stuff and so, but I just didn't go that way... also
could have probably done something with Vector Sublime going into the
Clock Tower..

But considering that anything could have possibly happened in the battle
maybe all that stuff did happen...

If anyone out there wants to do some Elsewhirl depicting what might
have happened in the battle be my guest...

Arthur "Beyond Beige.." Spitzer