LNH: Beige Midnight #12: 'The Last LNH Story' (3/3)

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:25:34 PDT 2012

I can't believe I lived to see the end of Beige Midnight. And it finished up before Homestuck AND Wheel of Time, no less.

I'll probably have a lot more to say later, but on the whole this was a great ending and a perfectly suited to the LNH. The only real problem I had was that the Four-Color Kid plot thread doesn't get any payoff at all. It's been brought up throughout the story and seemed in the last issue as if the fourth Four Color Kid was going to be important, but then it just gets dropped.

Adrian (Apparently the only one who didn't contribute to Beige Midnight in any way, shape or form)