LNH: LNH Comics Presents #509: 'Beige Midnight #12 Comes -- TOMORROW!!!'

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Sep 26 08:30:45 PDT 2012

On 09/25/2012 04:29 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On 9/24/12 11:34 PM, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
>> In article <PqSdnZVVx4sbs_zNnZ2dnUVZ_jqdnZ2d at earthlink.com>,
>> Arthur Spitzer  <arspitzer at earthlink.net> wrote:
>>> And that news is that Dave doesn't want us to die a horrible,
>>> horrible ghastly very nasty, nasty
>>
>>       I don't?  (Looks over previous writing)
>>
>>> death to the hands of the Bryttles.
>>
>>       Well, okay.  Not that SPECIFIC nasty horrible no-good death.
>
> Oh man!  Looks like I shouldn't have given all of that money to the
> Church of Dvandom...

Hmmm.  As a purveyor of end-of-the-world fiction, how should *I* deal
with the (of course) purely fictional yet increasingly-common problem of
dying Earths?

A.  Set up a near-infinite series of Earths to die squalid deaths.

Or...

B.  Rescue the worthy to live on Earth-Dave.

(signed) Earth-Scott, digging around in its national treasury for $58.50.