SW10: Powernaut 2011 #5: I Can Still Save This One!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Sep 22 18:05:01 PDT 2012

I'm starting to run ahead in artwork.  I might do a double episode next
week, or fiddle with text-writing.  For now, though, I'm sticking with a
Monday publishing schedule.  According to Facebook, the Powernaut has
gotten a couple of new readers each week I've done this.  Powernaut 2005
has finally passed Powernaut 1955 in popularity.  But also according to
Facebook, I'm the only guy who likes Powernaut 2011 now...

Anyway, this episode's ready.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2011.htm#5

No commentary with this issue.  Wyatt will probably have something to
say next time, though.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.