LNH/META: And Beige Midnight #12 is mostly finished...

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Sep 21 18:16:40 PDT 2012

On 9/21/2012 3:23 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

 > Okay.. I posted most of Beige Midnight #12 on the LNH Authors Group:
 > http://groups.google.com/group/lnh-authors
 >
 > (You'll have to wait till it gets posted to RACC to see the whole thing.)

Having no stake in the construction, I'll just wait to see the finished
project.

 > Arthur "Almost Over With..." Spitzer

Yay!  I can sympathize with finishing a Big Story now.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.