LNH20/LUNA: Emme: Blood Gaiden #1

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Sep 18 21:34:39 PDT 2012

On 9/18/2012 3:28 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Monday, September 17, 2012 9:59:30 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 9/17/2012 9:42 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>> "Well, now all I have to do is find *another* kind, intelligent,
>>> creative, funny, sensitive GOD DAMMIT" I threw a pillow at the door.
>>
> <snip>
>> I'm not getting this sequence, and it seems odd for a ten year old girl
>> no matter how mature.  Perhaps it'll make more sense next issue...
>
> Let's just say that Emme is older than she looks, due to vampireness.
> (Though I think my co-author and I may have wires crossed as to how old...)

Aww, but Emme was doing the Brave Young Heroine bit so well.  Especially
with that origin letter from her parents.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.