SW10: Powernaut 2011 #3: Time to Smash the First Meteor!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Sep 15 18:33:44 PDT 2012

Hooray, RACC lives!

On 9/15/2012 3:48 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sunday, September 9, 2012 9:27:04 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> But his archenemy is Mary of Nazareth. Yes, *the* Mary. He picked
>> a fight with her. That failed so spectacularly, the city of Little Rock,
>> Arkansas became holy ground. (jehovah.htm#mary)
>
> Wow. Epic-level fail.

of Biblical proportions!

>> *  Flack Chasterman. He's new, and I haven't run across him. But he's
>> the one who blew up Yellowstone. (Though I suspect the Spectral Torch
>> helped.)
>
> Ahhhhhhhhh, okay.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, was wondering if that was supposed
 > to be natural.

err, I don't get the comment.  I will say, though, most if not all of
the Black Mages are based on real people I'm annoyed with.  Oooh, just
wait 'til the fight sequence.

My cartooning program is back on track for Saturday publishing.  I could
offer you a new cartoon right now - except Eilertech.com is having an
issue, and its customer support representative might just be the next
member of the Golden Cactus.  Besides, I got a couple of new Facebook
likes from publishing last Monday.  I'll probably keep that up for a while.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.