SW10: Powernaut 2011 #1 and #2: Waiting for the Boot!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Sep 15 17:25:25 PDT 2012

On 9/15/2012 3:01 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> "So Yellowstone's blown." Mr. Vice-President, I think you should
> probably already know about this.

Er, yeah.  Wyatt's just doing a recap for dramatic purpose.  (ref:
Endgame 2)

>> Wyatt: okaay... (insert recap of what Crusher Joe just told me about
>> Wyoming and meteors) At times like this, I look for the Cosmic Reset
>> Button.

Told you so.  8{D>

>> Wyatt: Unfortunately, the only one we have will only take us to 1911.
>> (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/porfiriato.htm)
>
> Hm. So it's a time portal where time flows at the same speed on both sides?

yep.  Hopefully I put in a reference to "The New Porfiriato" already.
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/porfiriato.htm ...  And people
from 1911 already showed up for the 2011 story.
http:/www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/page.php?fn=discontent4.txt

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.