SW10: Powernaut 2011 #1 and #2: Waiting for the Boot!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 15:01:05 PDT 2012

On Sunday, September 2, 2012 11:03:49 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:

> The Powernaut is publishing his story of The End Of The World, in usual
> Powernaut manner - as a comic strip.

"So Yellowstone's blown." Mr. Vice-President, I think you should probably already know about this.

> Yes, I talked with the Vice-President. Or as he likes to be called, the
> Vice-Badass in Chief.

AW YEAH

> Wyatt: okaay... (insert recap of what Crusher Joe just told me about
> Wyoming and meteors) At times like this, I look for the Cosmic Reset
> Button.

I love the picture for this, BTW.

(BOOT)
 /  \

> Wyatt: No, really. Remember 1999? The world died then too! (
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/me1999.htm#hung) But the gods helped us
> press a reset button, and we got better!
>
> Crusher Joe: Then how 'come I don't remember that?
>
> Wyatt: Could be the reality shift of 2000. Or 2002 and 2022. Or 2004 and
> 45 B.C. Or 2005. Or 2006 and 1941. I saw most of those.

FLASHY-THINGIES OF THE GODS?

> Wyatt: Unfortunately, the only one we have will only take us to 1911.
> (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2009/porfiriato.htm)

Hm. So it's a time portal where time flows at the same speed on both sides?

> Wyatt: We have to go into The Dreamtime to press that. Not just dream,
> we have to go there physically.

Just like a koala!

> Wyatt: There're Ellipses...
> (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/page.php?fn=useless.txt)
>
> Crusher Joe: Not them!

Dot dot dot.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, INSPIRATION MODE